Images After Search on Blog Page

Hi, I have the posts going to an Articles page as my blog - http://www.northcyprus.co.uk/articles/
I have added a search in the sidebar, but whenever you search for something the article "featured image" disappears and they are just text based. Is there any way to show the pictures here the same as in the normal blog view?

Also, I have been trying to change what displays as the first posts on the article page. I have gome into Theme Options, Blog and also Settings, Writing, Default Post Category to see if I could change them. The only way I could specify what went on first was to make the posts sticky, but then I still can't control what is shown next, even after I have changed the category. Please can you let me know how I can change this or if not, can I make the posts display in a random order?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Hey,

"Search" function is one for whole content around website and it is not possible to show images for posts because function looks for content inside pages as well that doesn't have this picture. So unfortunately it is not possible to do what you want.

Thanks for understanding!