Footer Text Spacing

Is there a way to space the text in the footer element. Currently I only know to edit the footer through the WP Dashboard > Theme Options > Footer, and then I can type in my custom copyright information. If I want to add an email within the copyright section following the entire copyright, can I increase the spacing between the last copyright text and the email address. Adding spaces within the footer options does not allow you to increase the spacing on the actual site, 1 space between each letter is maximum. Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • The site is live, the link is bobpabst.com 

• You will not do much in the copyright area, if you want to add more items into the footer please use widgets. Go to appaerance>widgets and populate the footer widget areas.
    thanks