Animations not functioning correctly

I just installed the theme at   http://flatstone.hotoperator.com   I configured it for the Pizza demo.

If you scroll down the page you'll notice that all of the animated elements seem to appear and then quickly disappear. I have had this same problem with all of the demo content, regardless of which demo I configure.

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Hi,

in which browser you noticed disappearing elements? Because we checked your website already and we did not noticed anything similar.
  • Hi & thanks for checking.  I downloaded v. 6.6.  I also disabled Ultimate Add-Ons for Visual Composer & Visual Composer Extensions, both of which are additional elements for Visual Composer.  The problem went away after disabling those 2 plugins.  There must be some conflict between Muffin Builder and those plugins.  I will leave disabled and, if I need particular elements from those collections, I'll try enabling them one at a time to see if the conflict happens again.
  • edited February 2015
    So if you need further help in this case, then please activate those plugins and send us url to page where elements disappear so we can see what exactly happen.