Gallery Shortcode Image ID's

Hi guys,

I am busy adding a gallery within a tab so need to use the shortcode (pasted below). How can I find or set the image ID's?

Thanks
[gallery link="file" columns="4" ids="274,288,296,298,323,324,338"]

Comments

• Hi,
    please update the theme and remove the gallery shortcode, you can now replace it with the gallery item available in your Muffin Builder.
    thanks
  • Hi Guys,

I have updated the theme but there is no option to add a Gallery Item in the tabs section, please see below.

• edited February 2018
    HI,
    the tabs does not have items, items are in the muffin builer, like the tabs is an item.
    If you want to add a gallery item like this, please paste this gallery shortcode into the wordpress editor text mode, then switch to visual mode and edit the gallery. After you are done, copy and paste the created gallery.
    thanks
  • Thanks this is working!
  • Hi ,

I have multisite, and gallery with lot of images, website is huge when I upload all images at every site, have 9 languages.

Is there any way to use links instead ids in shortcode? Or anyway where I don't need to copy all images on single sites?

Thank you
  • suto007
    HI,
    what do you exactly mean, can you please explain in more detail.
    thanks
  • I have multisite for every language. For example I want to upload all gallery images to english version, 

and I want just use those image links from eng version to other sites, without upload them in every language site.

How to do that? Gallery don't support it, because if I paste ids from eng version nothing happens, or gallery showing other images, what is normal because ids are not same.
  • http://prntscr.com/ics98a

see, i want gallery for every language (site) like this, but that i upload files only on english version site
  • What plugin are you using for multilingual setup?
    Can you send me a link to the page with the gallery on the screenshot?
    thanks
  • Hello

I've decided to make portfolio gallery here is link:

https://horvatpag.com/photo-gallery/

I use multilingualpress plugin for multisite.

So what i need now is that somehow all images are at english version ( website ) and other sites using links from there. If that's not possible, can you please tell me is there any way I can export portfolio including categories ( i got like 100 images = 100 portfolio items x 8 (langugages)

It would save me a lot of time.

Thank you

• Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks
  • I don't understand your answer, translation is not problem at all, site working just fine.

I just want is there any way that i don't need to copy all images from library to each multisite (8) and I 

want to use images from that 1 site (main) for other 7 sites. It's waste of disk space... same images copied 8x... 

I know every site in multisite is separate, but probably there is way...

• Sorry but we do not know any way to modify this, also we do not understand why do you need a multisite for a multilingual sollution. If you would use WMPL then everything would be much easier.
    thanks
  • Multisite is better for multilingual for sure, of course everything has its advantages and disadvantages.

And nope I won't pay around 100$ for WMPL which is bloatant, heavy and slows website a lot.

But I appreciate your answers.

Best regards
  • And as customer I honestly can say it's not good thing that you constantly promote WMPL.
    Maybe you have partnership with them and I don't have anything against that plugin but
    using it doesn't solve every problem.