Importing layout

Hi,

Is there anyway to make the import/load template function in Muffin Builder so that it honours the current status of the page or post that you are importing to, I am noticing that when importing it seems to automatically publish the page. I often create the posts and pages in draft until I am happy to publish, part of that process may be to import or load in a template but no matter what I do the import always defaults to publishing the page or post. It would be great to have some level of control over this please.

Thanks
Tom

Comments

• Hi Tom,
    we do not have an option for this. This is not theme related, it is a wordpress function.
    thanks
  • Can you explain how it is not theme related but instead is Wordpress related please? 

It just seems odd that I can do whatever I like in a post and keep saving as a draft, yet when I use your Muffin Builder element to import the template or page content it publishes the post straight away.

I'm sorry, I just find your response unhelpful with a lack of explanation and rather short.

Thanks
    Tom
  • I am very sorry but I missunderstood. I thought you mean posts importing.
    I have addressed this to the developer team, they should be able to fix this until the friday patch.
    thanks
  • That's great thank you.