the theme have some problem with LearnPress plugin?

I have a problem with a page made with betheme and learnpress, there is a problem accessing a course and generating users. Can the template have a problem with the Learnpress plugin?

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks
  • I have a problem with a web that, when a client registers, receives an email to change the password. The changes and if you want to access the web immediately the web is blocked. But if you wait 5 or 10 minutes nothing happens. We do not know if the problem is generated by Learnpress, it is generated by the union of learnpress and Betheme, if WordFence generates it by changing the database by changing the password ... it is a mystery and I want to discard things.
  • I do not intend what they recommend or not. I just wanted to know if you know any errors between those two platforms, to locate or rule out possible sources of error. If it were for the union of the template and the plugin I would be forced to change the template, against my will.
  • The theme itself does not have anything to do with registering users, it is the wordpress function.
    It could be also the server mailing filter of some sort, we do not really know.
    cheers