Blog slider thumbnails on mobile

Dear sirs,
I am using your great theme with its great options,
how ever I am having a problem with the blog slider on mobile, the thumbnails are messed up
in one section they don't appear at all, in an other section the thumbnails are very small.
I have used the "Force Regenerate Thumbnails plugin", and still no change.
I hope you could help me with this.
here are screenshots  

Comments

• Hi,
    There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them:
    1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image.
    2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media.
    3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to woocommerce>settings>products>display.

Notice!
    Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size.

thanks
  • edited February 2018
    Thank you for the prompt reply
    I am not having any trouble with the images on desktop or on any other section, only on mobile (with the sections which i am using blog slider to creat it) the images dimensions missed up or not show at all (like in the screenshots)
    best regards
  • Please send links to those page so we can check the code.
    thanks
  • please note that both errors are in one page, this is it
    thanks
  • We checked and it works fine on mobile devices.
    Please disable all plugins and clear browser cache on your mobile device.
    Then check again
    thanks
  • Thank you for your support
    I have followed the instruction you've given and it worked, however it has reappeared and I am still having the same problem.
    Could you please check again
    Best regards
  • Please disable all plugins and purge the browser cache again. You have to clear the cache on each device you check.
    thanks
  • OK. Thank you very much