built-in translator

How can I create english version of my website using built-in transator? I haven't found how to do it into your documentation.

"If you prefer to translate website quickly into just one language, you can use our Built-in translator which is very easy to use and fast"

Thank you very much. Best regards

Comments

• Hi,

if you translate to ONLY 1 language, then you can do it in Theme options > Translate section. But if you want to get minimum 2 languages, then you must use WPML plugin.
  • edited March 2015

Sorry, I don't understand. To create an english version of my website (italian + english, I write from Italy), I need to generate 2 istances of each page, and a flag icon that link them. Where can I write english translation of the content of every page? How can I set flag icon and relationship between pages?

• So as we see, you want to use 2 languages, not 1 as you mentioned. To create multilingual website you must use WPML plugin because within built-in translator this is not possible.
  • Now I understand, but when you say "translate website quickly into just one language" I was thinking I translate my website (that is in italian) adding 1 language, not removing italian to write it in english!
  • No, no. This is not what this text means. Translate into one language means that you can translate into one only. Italian + English are 2 languages :)