Boxed layout with full width header

Hi,

my goal is to have a full width header and menu, but have all the content in a boxed-ish layout. I want the page to still be full width, I just want the text and pictures etc. to be limited to boxed width without border or anything, just so all the content is perfectly in line. I hope you can understand what I mean.

My website is www.backpacker-buddies.de

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but there is no option to have a full width layout of the header with the boxed option.
    thanks
  • Maybe I didn't explain it properly, sorry.

I want the whole website to be full width. The different section backgrounds (colors) should be full width as well, just like it is in the full width layout. I just need a way to add around 10-15% of padding/margin to the content like texts, pictures.. So the layout is still full width, only the content is perfectly in line in the Center 70-80% space. Kind of like a transparent border for the content.

Thank you.

• If you have set th full-width option in theme options>global>general then the theme is full width.
    If you set a section bacground then it will span across the full width of the page.
    The grid width can be also set in theme options>global>general, which will kepp your content in bounds.
    thanks