slow to a crawl when muffin builder is loaded

hi, just like the tittle says everything so far works great except when i need to use muffin builder either editing pages or in theme options, first i though it was chrome acting so i did a little troubleshoot then quickly changed to firefox and same thing.

using a fresh install, latest versions of both browsers and betheme

php version 7.1

also firefox is trowing a quick yellow notification but too fast to read but it says something about a script slowing down and when i check the console i have this

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data.
rest-proxy:7:6925
This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features!

Comments

• micorsoft edge seems fine
  • HI,
    sorry but this is not theme related, it is mostly about hosting and how it handles wordpress, big themes and plugins. Try to disable plugins, maybe the the theme will work fatser for you.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    im on cloud hosting 6 core with 6gb or ram plus is an empty site still and monitoring the server the cpu its only at 3% and because vualtpress is doing a backup, i had to do all the building in ms edge all night and no problem at all, which got me thinking tha the server handles the setup just fine right? its just that ms edge... yea not my favorite 

what do you think? 

please and thank you for your time
  • i booted in ubuntu and works great chrome and firefox, please dont close this i will try to fix the issue and update this post in case someones run into the same problem later on
  • We really do not know, it is up to the user how his server is configurated. We can only say that our pre-built pages get high scores and work fast. Also the backend works quite well. We have to remember that this is wordpress and it is quite slugish.
    thanks