How to create a small menu at the bottom of the page? (Not in the footer)

I want to create a classy, small menu very similar to the one they have at www.apple.com 

So basically, I want the general menu at the top, but I want a section in the bottom like seen on Apple with Jobs, About us, Contact us etcetera. I know how to add it in the footer, but then it all looks very big and clumsy.

Comments

• As you mentioned, similar menu can be added of course with theme. So just create menu, setup it as footer menu in Appearance > Menus > Manage locations section and then let us know so we can give you some css to make this menu much smaller as this is the best way to control styles :)
  • Well would it be possible for you to give me the CSS, and then I play around with what has to be in the actual menu or how are you thinking? Also thank you so much! :) I basically just want it very similar to the Apple one. Super small, class, white - I think I'll be able to add the menu part myself if I just know how to make it smaller and locate it in the right bottom without having to use the footer (I don't like the look of the footer) :)
  • As we wrote this won't be possible until you won't setup menu on your website. If you will setup menu in accordance to our explanation above, then we'll be able to give you css to make it smaller.