Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Post template

Hi,

I use a footer build with the builder. When I post a post, the footer is somewhere in the middle of the content instead of below the page.
Where can I find and edit the post template and fix his issue?

If I use the builder template for posts, users can't add a comment. How i can fix that?

Thanks.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,

This is not implemented yet? 
    I would like also add some css to the builder template in my posts.

Can you tell me how to do?

Can I send you my url in private message?
  • I simply want that my users can leave a reply to a post and that the footer is on the right place when I use the builder template.

I my case I use the builder template.

If I use the default template the footer which I build with the builder is somewhere in the middle of the page and the reply field below the footer.

When I use the builder template the footer is on the right place but the comments field gone.

I want to change the size of H2 via CSS only on post page via the builder.
  • Sorry but I think you misunderstand what I mean.

Look how this post looks:

https://www.vergelijkexpert.nl/sneller-internet/

How can i add the comments field in the builder template?
  • What? You sell a theme and millions of users can't reply to a blogpost which webmasters created with the builder? Is that a joke?
  • I really don't understand that it is not possible that users can't comment to a blogpost which is created with the builder and where the problem is to add this totally normal wordpress function which millions of people are using.

• edited April 17
    Please sign in to see answear!