Responsive Design

Hi,

I wanted to ask how to edit the mobile layout only?

For example, beneath the header there are six Zoom Boxes in section "Unsere besten Reisetipps für dich" with a single heading beneath each of them. When I display my website on my phone, the top three pictures appear in a row beneath each other and then the three headings appear in a row beneath each other. How can I place the heading beneath each picture/post individually for the mobile layout? Can I set two columns for the mobile layout so two posts are always next to each other with their headings beneath them?

Another example is the logo in section "Wofür stehen wir?". I had to move it up so its horizontally centered in this section, but when I check the mobile layout it's in front of the text, because it's moved up. How can I set "move up" for desktop layout only?

Please tell me there is a way to design the mobile and desktop layout individually, otherwise I think I'm totally lost with what to do now.

Thanks a lot in advance, my website is www.backpacker-buddies.de

Kind regards!

Comments

• Hi,
    Place each image in text in a separate wrap and divide the wraps with a divider.
    It is normal that this is displaying this way on mobile right now because you have one wrap with images, and the second with text.
    The move up can be disabled in theme options>responsive>header.
    Make sure you have the latest version of betheme.

thanks
  • Hi,

thanks, I could disable move up for mobile layout.

I don't seem to quite understand what to do regarding the other problem. I put them in separate wraps (1 box and 1 title each) and put them next to each other with 1/3 width. It displays the boxes in different sizes (even though the pictures are all the same) and I don't know what you mean with dividing them with a divider.

Thanks.
  • Next to 'add wrap' there is 'add divider'. You should place dividers to make rows.
    If you want the wraps to be the same height then please edit the section and set the style to 'equal height fo wraps'
    thanks