WooCommerce not functioning properly

Hello guys!

As usual I have run in to some problems. Before addressing them, please let me say that I absolutely love your product, and greatly appreciate your amazing feedback. You can count on me - I will always recommend you to my friends, family and colleagues.

Anyway, to get to the point. I have been working on my site recently, and I believe I have come far enough to be ready to add products. I installed the WooCommerce, followed a guide and I set it up (to my belief) the way I'm supposed to. However, I am having a lot of problems - specifically with not being able to register, not being able to navigate around properly and having things appear in weird places. 

Main issues:

1. My logo is appearing in weird places (Begin Now in the top left corner is the logo). So my first question is, how do I disable the logo on all pages except for the front page? To make sure you understand me what I want to do is keep the Begin Now (logo through BeTheme Options - text) on the frontpage www.shadeproof.com, but I want it removed from ALL the other sites/sections.

2. I cannot navigate around "My Account" and "Checkout". It seems to have some problems responding with the theme (or the way I set it up I assume). How do I go from here? If you try to go to www.shadeproof.com and go to the menu in the top right and then go to account/checkout you will notice. I cannot sign up, because I cannot touch the menus etcetera.

This is all for now! I'm sure there's a lot more to it than this, but I hope it is a simple fix with some CSS etcetera. Please get back to me! I know that WooCommerce support isn't included in my services, but the problems seem to be related to the way I set up your theme. Either way, I'd REALLY appreciate your help, because I am all out of luck. I have tried everything I know and looked up plenty of guides and help.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

To see the problems for yourself go to:

www.shadeproof.com (My Account, Checkout) specifically. And as for the text logo, it is on all the pages, but should only be on the frontpage.

Comments

• Still haven't been able to figure it out - I assume that it has to do with custom styling and CSS? :)
  • Hi.
    A little comment my friend.
    I had problems with theme, and my hosting provider updated php to 5.5 and increase memory limit to 128mb.
    Maybe can help you.
    Good luck!
  • Thank you! I'll try to ask for that (but I think I'm already there). I can't see how that would move stuff around weirdly though? :)
  • @Dresstive

1. To remove logo from all pages, except home, please use below css:
    body:not(.home) #Top_bar .logo { display: none; }
    2. You can not do anything because content is hidden by header. You use transparent header and that's why this happen. In this case we recommend to use other header style because this won't work properly with what you do.
  • So there is no way to keep it this way or anyway similar? I really don't like the Headers that have logos in the top, I like a clean front where you get straight into it. 
  • Is it maybe possible to have a different header on the 2 commerce pages?
  • You can choose other logo and then remove logo within css. This is much better way to do this. but unfortunately you can't have different headers on 2 commerce pages because this plugin does not allow for that.