Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Big Issue with muffin builder

I met 2 problems with muffin builder (last version of be theme)

And of course i try deactivating all plugins before calling You

1- My builder has no sense, all blocks go under (picture) image

2- sometimes, it's impossible to grow up some blocs, like an image or a placeholder, when i click on "+" nothing happens 

Please help me !

• Now it's a very big problem for me, nothing is possible on the builder. please help
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Email is in your box.
    Please help me !
  • Email is in your box.
    Please help me ! :)
  • I see that my website is down ans all my plugins deactivated, so i imagine that you are working on the FTP? Could you send an email when the problem is fixed ?
  • Hello, i give you acces to my website yesterday (FTP + admin) and the website is still broken (nothing on the front office) And extension are still deactivated.
    Could you give me more informations ?
    It's very urgent for my client to have this website online !
  • Sorry, can i have more informations ?
  • Ok, thank you for these informations.
    So, concretely, what did you do to solve my problem with the muffin builder?
    I don't understand the problem with the child, because, i used it on a normal way. 
    I simply added to the child some files that I modified for esthetic questions. So what do you recommend and how can you solve this problem?
    I don't do anything wrong..
    The solution is not to deactivate the chills because i need it ... And i pay for a theme who had a child ..

• edited March 7
    After few tests, i have an idea and please could you test from your side:

Since i install the first version of this website, once, i update the theme and after that i had few problems (like this one >

Now, i just delete the child and reinstall it and i put my modified files into .
    And now it's working.

IS THAT POSSIBLE that update of my theme create a bug between child and father ?
    I also see that your intervention broke 2 of my woocommerce sidebars

(but please continue to search ...)