Error: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI

edited March 2018 in Other
Hello,

My website works fine an hour ago. I contacted my server provider, iPage, to resolve an Internal Server Error whenever I rename the folder in the directory and fix the domain pointer to that subfolder which includes my WordPress website. I tested it again to show them the error but since they cannot resolve it as of the moment, I reverted everything to its original state. Then, this error started showing up:

Notice: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' in /hermes/bosnacweb01/bosnacweb01bo/b2/ipg.flowersbyyumicom/_love/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions.php on line 73

This also messed up some areas in the website. I wonder what it means. Note that I did not change anything in the website. 

I hope you could help me with this.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    please start with disablin all plugins. Did you change anything in the functions.php file?
    thanks
  • No, didn't change anything in the entire website -- not the files, not the theme, not the plugins, not anything. The error just popped out of the blue. Though, I think the iPage support may have changed something in the functions.php.

Anyway, I resolved it myself by copying the original functions.php from the theme package to the server.

Thank you.