Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Favicon in Firefox Bookmarks

I started to build my own website while using a pre-build website for the
BeTheme. URL:

I changed the Favicon image in the >global>general>icons options. This
works. The Favicon is visible.

But: when I
set the Website as a bookmark in the Firefox Browser, is still show the
"Be" Favicon

I try to empty my Firefox chase. - Not OK

I try to use another Browser. At Explorer it works correctly. - OK

I try to use another PC while using Firefox. - Not OK

Where is my
Mistake? Thanks a lot for answer.

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hey,

At first I uploaded the favicon in the wp-settings.

But after I found the possibility in the muffin builder I delated the favicon there and set
    it the builder.

Is it now necessary to reset anything or to delate it in a special folder?
    Because it still don’t work.

• I have exactly the same Problem with : a "Be" Logo is shown for the Bookmark of the page in Firefox.

My settings:

BeTheme Options -> Global -> General -> Favicon -> have set an 32 x 32 *.ico Image

Customizer -> Website Informations ->  Website Icon set to a 512 x 512 *.png Image

It does not help to remove one of these Images
  • Ok now, at the computer I am using at the moment, it is shown as the bookmark icon in Firefox correctly. Maybe it is an issue with my other computer, I will check that later.