Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

I can not install it

From what I read, in this new version Slider Revolution would already be installed within the theme.

However, I can not install and always experience these errors from the attached image.

What exactly do I do to solve this?

Thank you

• Please sign in to see answear!

• Made the same mistake again. I do not solve my problem.
    I disabled all plugins that are active.

the biggest problem is that almost all templates need this revolution slider, that is, I'm stuck.

• I saw two tutorials on the internet how to install version 20, and I noticed something. In the video of these tutorials the BeTheme folder had another folder called plugins. My here that I downloaded after making the purchase does not have this folder of plugins.

Could this be the problem?
    If so, what is the procedure now?

• I bought this business yesterday and I'm already having several problems with it. Either you get it right or I want my money back.

You say sell solutions but they are only giving me problems.

To which email or link do I send my access data to you to resolve these issues?

If they are not resolved, please request immediate refund of the amount paid by BeTheme.
  • Ready! I sent it.
  • I do not know how to do this. I bought the template because I did not need to program or have technical knowledge about it.

How do I solve this exactly?
  • Oh, and my site has two templates at the same time, and both are bugged.

It's horrible!
    For me, you can enter and reset all of the site, since there is no content, and reinstall the betheme to see if it goes right this time.
  • I got it. But I had to reinstall all wordpress and start from 0. It was no problem on FTP. I downloaded Fillezilla for nothing. The folder you requested was not there, because there was a technical problem in the installation and the path was inaccessible.

It is, for now, everything working. But I am saddened by your ill-will in trying to solve my problem.

Good afternoon.