Contact Form button color

Good Day,

I am trying to change the button color on the contact form for my contact page. I want the background color to be white. 
I am using this code, and I manage to change the hover color on it, but not the background color. 
Can you please check the code for me?

.page-id-280 #Footer { display: none !important; }
input.wpcf7-formcontrol.wpcf7-submit { color: #ffffff !important; bordercolor: #ffffff !important; } input.wpcf7-form-control.wpcf7-submit:hover { color: #fffff !important; background: #7BA738 !important; }

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    we suggest updating the theme to the newest version, we added color options for the contact form button in the theme options.
    thanks
  • This is what you added:
    Input, Select & Textarea
    Text color, Background, Border Color, Placeholder Color

• Focus
    Text color, Background, Border color, Placeholder color
  • Where can I change the background color on the button???
  • Please send a link to this page so we can chceck the code.
    thanks
  • This post is public and my website is private and don't want to make it public. Can you just tell me how to change the background color? The theme options don't have an option to change the "background" color on the contact form button.  I gave you the code I'm using. What is wrong with this code?

.page-id-280 #Footer { display: none !important; }
    input.wpcf7-formcontrol.wpcf7-submit { color: #ffffff !important; bordercolor: #ffffff !important; } input.wpcf7-form-control.wpcf7-submit:hover { color: #fffff !important; background: #7BA738 !important; }
  • The button background is changed with the color in theme options>colors>content>theme color
    if you want css, this is it:
    input.wpcf7-form-control.wpcf7-submit {
    background:red !important;
    }
  • That option in theme options changes all buttons color, and I only want to change the contact form button, that's why I was asking for the code for that specific item...

Thanks for the code, it worked!