How can we embed "Timetable", "Latest News" section in homepage, Popup

Hi, I'm working on the website for dance classes and looking out some way to embed Timetable for different classes, "Latest News" section at home page and Popup to drop their phone number and email. I checked Muffin Builder and Visual Composer, but could not figure out any way to achieve the same.

Any help regarding "How to" of these issues will be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• HI,
    you can check the timeline item here:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/shortcodes/content-elements/#timeline
    There is also a list of all items in the builder, be sure to check them out.
    thanks
  • Hi,

I can see the #timeline content element on the link given above..... but how do I embed it into a page ?

The code that shows up when I click on the "Builder Item" button is too short and can't possibly produce the example timeline underneath.

Furthermore, "timeline" seems to be the only content element from the page that does NOT show up as a drag&drop option when clicking on the "+" (Add Element) option in the WPBakery Page Builder.

So either something is wrong.... or the timeline element is no longer supported (...but it doesn't show up neither in the "deprecated" tab for no longer supported elements).

Please advise: the timeline element as advertized in your sample from the link above was one of the main reasons to go for your theme !
  • REVOKE: far from obvious, but one of your videos finally made me understand how this feature works:

https://www.betheme.com/tutorial/muffin-builder-guided-tour/

Not very intuitive - especially compared to the ease of use of the other elements in the WPBakery Page Builder, that one
    - first needs to add a section
    - second needs to add a wrap in the newly created section and
    - third needs to add the timeline via "add item" within the newly created wrap

...but then it works :-)