Split menu semitransparent and WooCommerce problem

Greetings!

I have a little issue with the theme when it comes to the Split Menu Semitransparent option and the Woocommerce pages. Some parts of the shop, product pages, filters, etc, is "hiding" behind the Split Menu Semitransparent header. 

I managed to tackle this on the SHOP page using <p>&nbsp;</p> [divider height="50"] as a text to push the content down below the header a bit, hence revealing all the content, but this is not possible on the product pages since there is no text to add there on the same manner.

Here is a link the website -- > http://www.servion.se/?product=glas

Can you see how content is "hidden" behind the header? The title of the product for example "Glas" is pretty much invisible behind it. 

Is there a css code I can use on woo commerce pages or something that will push down the content, so that nothing is hidden behind it?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Hi,
    have you tried using the minimalist options available in theme options>header&subheader>header?
    There is also content padding in theme options>global>advaned but we do not think it will be enough for such a big header.
    It is normal that the content is under the header, otherwise it would not be transparent ;)
    thanks