How to get this post layout?

Hi! I want to get this layout on my blog posts: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/blogger2/14-2/
I can't make header image look like the one in preview. If I set template to INTRO, the image is too big and covers the whole screen.
If I use wp bakery page builder and try to do it as a row with background image (stretch row enabled), my sidebar gets covered. 
What can I do to have header image like the one in example? 
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    this is not the header, but the subheader image.
    Just enable the subheader and you will not need to use the intro header option.
    thanks
  • Thanks for the info!
    I already managed to get the desired layout via VP bakery page builder, but I have a space on top that I can get rid off. 
    I contacted them and here is what they said:
    "Hi,

This space is added by the theme using: section-post-header div and hence it cannot be removed via page builder. You can get in touch with the theme author to remove it from the theme page template php file.

Thank you,"

Can you please help me with this? I'm now happy with layout, so it would be great if I can just remove that empty space on top.
    Thanks
  • edited March 2018
    EDIT: I switched to "Template: Builder" in post options, and now the content created with Visual Composer works fine and has no extra space.  It works :)
    Cheers!