How to MOVE STICKY MENU LOGO over to the right ?

For some reason the STICKY MENU LOGO is very far to the left and I would like it more to the right. Is there CSS for this ?

I already made the sticky menu and logo larger using this CSS:

#Top_bar.is-sticky { height: 100px; }
#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a, #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span { line-height: 50px; }
#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo { padding: 12px 0; }
#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img { max-height: 100px !important; }

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Screenshot : https://prnt.sc/ix1wjj

For some reason the STICKY MENU LOGO is very far to the left and I would like it more to the right. Is there CSS for this ?

I already made the sticky menu and logo larger using this CSS:

#Top_bar.is-sticky { height: 100px; }
    #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a, #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span { line-height: 50px; }
    #Top_bar.is-sticky #logo { padding: 12px 0; }
    #Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img { max-height: 100px !important; }

thanks
  • Try this css
    .logo-no-sticky-padding #Top_bar.is-sticky #logo {
    margin-left:30px;
    }
  • Works great- thank you !

Just curious...can you explain why the logo was so pushed to the left to begin with ?
  • Probably full width header was enabled in theme options>header.

• edited April 2018
    I now have another site that the logo needs to be moved UP (instead of over to the right like the CSS above) What CSS will move it UP ?

Thanks
  • We suggest editing your logo because it has spaces top and bottom which create the distance.
    thanks
  • Thank you...but I just realized you must think I was referring to tiquewall.com but I am not. I had mentioned Im working on a new site and thought the CSS you gave me could be used again - just changing code to move ANY logo UP. The site I'm working on is a temp domain and not live.

Is there CSS, similar as above that you can give me where I can move the logo UP ? I can play with the numbers to get the right fit. Hope you understand...

Thanks
  • You can always align the logo in theme options>global>logo, there is a top, middle, bottom alingment option.
    If not, send a link.
    thanks
  • never noticed those functions...thanks