URGENT Page bug

Bye,

I have an urgent issue.

Some of the elements on https://www.altereko.rs/naslovna-finalna are missing and/or not working.

I am trying to solve it literally for days but nothing is helping...

The page does not want to accept the contact/bottom section/row ID, so when you click on the "Order" button in the "Proizvodi" section, nothing happens.

And the same contact/bottom section/row other than the ID issue it does not want to ACCEPT THE CODE AT ALL, i adjust everything and when i save as nothing happened, can not even see it in the section options:
1) the background image and 
2) the parallax effect and 
3) does not want to accept some css the contact info on the mobile phone are on the right, and the idea for it is to be in line with the contact form and other content.

And i see i have issues with adding more content; sometimes it reacts, and some times not, mostly not.

I've reconstructed the entire page today from the beginning after trying in some other 4, 5 ways, but none of it helps.

I have to deliver the project by tomorrow, the client has some important related event the day after that so it is most urgent, and i am most worried now, so thank you in advance for your help as soon as possible.

If you need any additional info for solving this would most appreciate today, i am at your disposal.

And, i have some important meeting in 1.5 hours so thank you in advance if something is needed from me to inform me as soon as possible, preferable in the next 1.5 hours, thank you in advance.

Best regards!

Comments

• correction: "Order" button is "Naruči"
  • HI,
    everybody on this forum is equal and we do not treat user problems with priority because their clients want their website or meetings happen, please remember that.
    We do not completly understand where the problem is, can you please explain your issues more clearly, in points with some screenshots so we can help you.
    We understood the button not taking you to the "kontakt" section, but you do not have the "kontant" ID added to that section, please do that.
    thanks
  • Hi,

Thank you for answering.

It is respectful that you treat everybody equal, so do i, at least trying to, but i am just letting you know so you take in additional consideration when needed if it can help regarding your possibilities at the moment, thank you and in advance for understanding, firstly i do not want to be in that situation and avoid it as much as possible.

If i was not clear, and why should i be by just mentioning it, I've inserted the ID, numerous times on the same place as in other sections where it works, but on "kontakt" did not work.

I've achieved to fix the issue by removing some classes i've manually added in the "Column" item of the "kontakt" section and connected it through the WP Bakery page builder css "Page settings", in other sections all is working fine including IDs and classes that i've also inserted manually in the "Column" item, so is more confusing.

I will save a website sample backup with the bug so we can explore what it is, i love to make custom design and use different classes a lot, so is important to me to see what the issue is for the future, especially having in mind i recommend this theme to clients.

I am mostly satisfied with the theme, that is why i was counting on solving it on time without your help earlier, thank God all is fine now; the theme usually works very clean, but would like to know that i can make anything within reason now primarily related to design, especially having in mind that this website is not huge and the functions are not beyond the standard functionality, so would be most thankful for your help regarding the conclusion what is it about so it can be fixed or i can solve it when needed.

Thank you in advance for the info where can i send you the backup sample so you can check it out. I will try on the same occasion to accent all that was happening so you can take it in consideration and check.

Thank you and in advance for your help.

Best regards!
  • Sorry but we still do not understand where this issue is.
    We cannot restore your backup, you would have to make another domain and upload it there.
    Then send a link to this page so we can log in and check.
    Most importantly please give us solid information about what is wrong, screenshots are the best way to do this.
    thanks