No changes are made from ThemesOption

I need help, urgently.
I was about to finish a virtual store for a customer, and today I go to continue finishing the page there are changes made to the store that I did not (It is about color changes of funds, sizes and number of columns). I even try to solve that problem from the ThemeOption and the options are correct as I leave them, but when they are shown they are not the same, I try to adjust and it is not updated in the store.
Attached a link with 2 images one with a capture of how it looks. The changes are in the categories in the sidebar (They can not be seen because they changed color to the background) also in the number of products in each category (It has a yellow background, when it is never added) and in the number of columns (They are 4 adjusted to the width of the screen, only 3 appear and with a huge space on the right).
In the other image, this is how it looks in ThemeOption.

I need help, urgently. And do not edit any code.

Comments

• Excuse me, it was my mistake. I noticed that I had not updated the theme.
    But taking advantage that I opened the discussion, I have another query for the space that exists between lines (in this case specifically between the categories, there is a lot of space between lines that is the line-height code, but I can not find it) And in ThemeOption there is no that option.

I would like to know how to reduce that space, in the same way in the links is the example
  • Hi,
    could you please send a link to that page, also attach a screenshot.
    thanks