Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Revolution slider not working in admin

I cannot delete and add slides in Revolution Slider. 
I cannot find the plugin in the themes folder to update.
Please advise, I am guessing the plugin needs updating. Have checked php settings.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • It is already installed and this is what it looks like in plugins..
    It has been working fine until recently.. but then I download the latest version of BeTheme so that I can upload the latest Rev Slider but I cannot find Rev Slider?

• ok I have the exact same issue however when I go to betheme plugin panel its showing that I already have it activated but its NOT reading the license. It shows that the license for Slider Revolution is NOT ACIVATED even though i activated it through betheme like you stated above. Please advise on what the license number is so i can get this active as it was included in my betheme purchase.
  • Ok so how do I fix it as I did purchase a bundled theme where the licensing should be included. Again without purchasing the plugin since its in the theme. However my chellenge is the plugin with my purchased theme is not working. 

Please watch the jing video for more details on the challenge and to see what it will take to fix it.

https://www.screencast.com/t/OZ1dPgnX5F I am also happy to do a screenshare to get it fixed or if you want to take a closer look.
  • I am not sure what I am supposed to do to u/g Rev Slider. My settings are different and this is what I see in the admin. I cannot find anyway to u/g Revolution slider or to install via ftp. Please advise. Many thanks

• Are you saying that it is not possible to get upgrades to the latest version with the bundled Slider Revolution? Please be clear as I buy your theme for each site I build at the moment and need to be clear going forward.

Thank you,
    Ollie