Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Update to version 20.9

So... i tried to update the Be|theme but i got an error message. (i tried several times)

"Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: Descarga fallida. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000 milliseconds with 3039231 bytes received"

"Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: Descarga fallida. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000 milliseconds with 1391063 bytes received"

"Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: Descarga fallida. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300001 milliseconds with 2817527 bytes received"

I made sure the server and php settings are set to all specifications in the theme Server Environment tab.

¿what to do next?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi,
    This issue about hosting and plugins is getting nuts. I have NO plugins on a fresh instalations of wordpress and the theme. Also, as i said i made sure de hosting configuration match the "theme server enviroment tab" curl is installed and php is running 7.0.28 

¿what to do next?

thanks
  • Yes, maybe you theme is not displaying "valid" things, maybe that is the etire problem... however, i got the "recomended" values and settings from "the theme server enviroment tab" and set the configuration using the c-panel of the server where the wordpress and theme are, changing all things you theme asked for. I even check on the phpinfo file, as you suggested BEFORE i ask for help on this forum, and all seams to be correct. At this point is fair to say that you don't have a clue and will be the same to figure out whats wrong by my self?? i mean, I got here because it is a PAID theme and i hoped for a "fast" solution because you know your theme... or may be not.
    Thanks.