Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Header Image with Transparent Menu

I am trying to figure out how to make the transparent menu work on blog pages. The transparent menu shows up well on all content pages since we're able to set a background image or row to fill in the space, but we can't seem to figure out how to set the featured blog post image as the header image.

Do you have any suggestions for this so we can keep the transparent menu but make it work?

Here's an example post where it's not displaying as we'd like: 

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited May 1
    I have the header image turned on and have selected an image but it doesn't seem to be working.

Does every post need to be edited with Visual Composer for this to work?
  • I'm trying to figure out how to create a header image on my post pages so the image provides for the background behind the navigation, similar to the home page or sub-pages at www.thefunctionalnutritionsinstitute.com.

With this transparent header style, the content begins right at the top underneath of the logo. I would like to fix this.
  • It sounds like that option would work for me since I don't need a different image for each page, just something to fill out the header.

I am making some progress with it by just turning off the sub-header on other pages. I am having an issue now with the logo showing up inside of the header on post pages: https://thefunctionalnutritioninstitute.com/2018/03/07/wordpress-resources-at-siteground/

I adjusted the header height to match the logo (55px) but it did not help. 

Thanks again for your help.