Turn off Muffin Builder But Keep Demo Content with Shortcodes?

Hello,

I really don't like builders or drag and drop UI's. I'd rather build everything with text. But I do want to start with a demo so I can change things around faster.

Can you keep the demo content, shut off the muffin builder, and convert everything to shortcodes without doing it manually by hand? Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

no, this is unfortunately not possible. If you want to use plain shortcodes instead, then you must create them yourself. By looking on content inside muffin builder, you can pickup the same items and setup in accordance to your needs.

Thanks!
  • edited March 2015
    Ok, but for example in this demo: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/cleaner/

How do I get the same results under the "How We Work" section, including the animations? But only using shortcodes and not the builder.

The shortcodes in the builder doesn't yield the same results as the builder?

It would be really helpful if you included a "Convert Builder Object to Shortcode" button in Be Theme in general. That would sing handily make you the best theme ever.

I've used *** and *** before and their shortcodes can be used for same results as their builders, but I think they use Visual Composer, not sure.

Thank you for your help.
  • This part of website for example can be done within below shortcodes:
    [one]<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="background: #84c8e6; color: #fff; display: inline-block; font-family: Ubuntu; font-size: 24px; margin: 0 auto; padding: 20px; position: relative; top: -43px; z-index: 20; text-align: center;">HOW WE WORK</span></p>[/one]
    [one_third][list icon="icon-lamp" image="" title="list 1" link="" target="_blank" style="4" animate=""]Insert your content here[/list][/one_third][one_third][list icon="icon-lamp" image="" title="list 1" link="" target="_blank" style="4" animate=""]Insert your content here[/list][/one_third][one_third][list icon="icon-lamp" image="" title="list 1" link="" target="_blank" style="4" animate=""]Insert your content here[/list][/one_third]
    Basically nearly everything can be setup within shortcodes but you must know how to do this of course. Unfortunately at this moment we are not planning anything like convert muffin builder items into shortcodes because this probably won't work as you expect.