Activate WPBakery Page Builder??

Hi Support-Team,
I have bought the BeTheme and be very happy with it. But I try to activate the WPBakery Page Builder, then I will forward to a site and there no licence is availible. What can I do?
Best Regards
Felix

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it. Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.

Thanks!
  • ahh okay ... and if I would like to upgrade the builder on a site, then I need to purchase the version seperatly right?
  • Yes, if you want the plugin premium features then you will have to buy it.
    thanks
  • Muffin Support i don't understand. Are you saying the WPBAKERY feature works without a licence? and if so how can i get it to work?
  • RoyalEyeCandy
    No, we are saying that the bundled version of the plugin is somehow limited but only in the premium features. So the bundled plugins will work only with the theme and they do not include features like:
    author premium sliders, automatic instant updates and free stock images.
    This theme version of the plugin is complete but you have to wait for updates from us, not from the author of the plugin.
    thanks