Show sub menus on hover of parent menu item?

Please see my websites at https://www.runawayrunway.com.

I wish to show/display my dropdown menu when a visitor hovers over the "store" menu link. But I need for the "store" menu link to remain hot linked to my WooCommerce store page. (the drop down menu you'll see when you click "store" menu item). How can I allow the "store" menu link to be hyperlinked to the Store page, but show all the submenu items on mouse hover?? Thank you for your GREAT help!!

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but this is not our menu, you are using a plugin or a custom code for it.
    With our menu you click the + icon to open the menu and click the mene itm to go into a page.
    thanks
  • You are not correct! This IS 100% the BE Theme menu. It is the Creative Header menu, but I have moved some code in order to show the social and cart buttons at the top of the menu where they properly belong. Please answer my original question?? Thank you.
  • Sorry but we do not have the menu open the submenus with a click, only when you click the "+" icon you can see the submenu. You have modified it and we do not support custom code.

If you would use our menu then you could click the shop and get redirected to the shop page, or click the icon and show the submenu then.
    thanks