Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Google Fonts and the GDPR (new european data protection law) - how to change font sizes?

edited May 14 in Fonts
Hello, 

due to the GDPR I had to install and upload my font (Muli) myself. Now the header style is quite different and also the "portfolio header" as well as the regular content (see relaunch.grandega.de). The font is now bold (it looks like Muli 700 which was Muli 400 and much more lightweight before). 

Can you advise me on how to change this? The normal option (Betheme Options - Fonts - Size & Style) won't work anymore. 

For the regular content I think I'll just use the respective HTML code, but I really don't know how to change the header and portfolio style. 

Thanks in advance! 

Stefanie 

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited May 15
    Hello, 

thanks - but that way I can only upload two of the three fonts, right? (theme options > fonts > custom only allows for two different fonts I think...but that would be okay in the first step) 

So anyways - I tried to upload and use the custom font but when I try to upload the .ttf and .eot I get the following notification: This file type is not allowed for security reasons. What can I do to upload the .ttf file? 

Thanks 

Stefanie 

• Hi, I now uploaded the files - Muli 400 and Muli 700 (sorry - I did read the tutorial but I missed the plugin-part). 

But still nothing changed within the homepage. How can I change the fonts for e.g. the main menu from (it looks like) Muli 700 to Muli 400?