Just installed BeTheme ony my wordpress now i get "Page isnt working HTTP ERROR 500"

I just bought the BeTheme and installed it to my wordpress sucessfully. but now since i click activate on the BeTheme i cant edit the theme and get HTTP ERROR 500 every time i try to click customise or go to my wp dashboard.

it was working fine untill now on my old website.

Comments

• Hello,
    please first disable all plugins and check again.
    Also send a link and some screenshots from the betheme server status tab.
    thanks
  • Hi i cannot enter my wordpress dashboard since activating the theme, It will return with the HTTP ERROR 500 message. I cannot get to the menu to disable the plug ins any more. I cannot access my wordpress settings since activating the theme, i do not know how else to disable plugins without access to my dashboard. I am unable to access and send any screen shot if the Betheme server status tab is in the wordpress dash.

• Sorry but this is rather not theme related.
    You could try reinstalling the wordpress and themes again but we suggest contacting the hosting provider.
    If this is caused by a plugin then you would have to manually remove or rename the plugins folder.
    thanks
  • I have restored my wordpress from a backup and reinstalled betheme again.

After successfully installing the betheme my wordpress does not inform me to install or enable any plugins that i see in your setup video.

I disabled all of my original plugins before installing betheme

However the theme only appears as an option to activate under Appearance > Themes.

Betheme does not appear in my dashboard selection bar showing me all the options to install pre built websites.

• Ok the fault was one of my plugins.

after a full restore of wordpress, and then deactivating all plugins and only then restoring does this make the Betheme appear correctly.

thank you