Bug with added to cart indicator on Archives (i.e. Shop page)

Hello,

I noticed that when I add something to the cart from my shop page, what seems to be "indicators" doesn't display correctly. In fact, those appear only on hover, but I'm assuming that those indicators should be displayed by default?

As you can see in the image below, this is what appears when my mouse is hovering on the add to cart button, but aren't those indicators (the check mark and clock icons) should be there even not on hover?

On the other hand, if I uncheck the "Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives" (and consequently the " Redirect to the cart page after successful addition") checkbox, is there supposed to be an "added to the cart" notification at the top of the page? (because this behavior isn't working either).

Thanks,

Comments

• HI,
    could you please send a link to this page so we can check it?
    Please disable all plugins except woocoommerce and see if it makes any difference.
    thanks
  • Hi, Yes, I tried to disable every plugin except woocommerce and the problem is still there. Then, I tried activating the default them and the problem wasn't there so I'm assuming that's a theme problem. 

You can access our website (and see the problem) at https://dyzedesign.com/shop.

Thanks,
  • If you mean the hover effect on the images, which is not set to zoom, you can change that in theme options>global>general under the image frame options.
  • No no no. This is not what I mean...

When you click on the "add to cart" button... I assume that the checkmark and repeat icon should appear by default but now they only show up if you hover the button or the image.

And if you tell me that's normal, I will tell you then that's not a really good UX practice... Customers should have clear indication that something was added to their cart and now that's not the case...
  • I have disscussed this with the dev team and unfortuntelly this is how it works for now. You need to hover to get the repeat icon.
    thanks
  • Ok then... Is there supposed to be an "added to the cart" notification at the top of the page? 

Because like I said before, there's no indication for the customer if something was successfully added to the cart .. and I don't know if I have a problem or if it's betheme that doesn't have those behaviors.
  • HI,
    this message only appears on the single product page, not on the main shop page.
    thanks
  • Ok thanks. 

I'll find some other way to improve the user experience then.