Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Revolution Slider Update

Hi,

I tried to update Rev Slider and stop working. I got this message

Unpacking the update…

Installing the latest version…

The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.

Plugin update failed.

From what I read here the problem could be with the license key. I didn't use it for any other website but Bluehost set me a temporary domain the first 2 days, can that be the reason?

Anyway, I have did some work I don't want to lose and it's not clear to me what happens with my website if I deregister it. What should I do to have Rev Slider working again and not losing my content?

Thanks

Lorena

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Thanks, and sorry if I am being very basic with this question but I don't want to take any risk here.

I used the tool and the license is indeed linked to a temporary domain Bluehost set up, and not the one I have righ now.

What would be the right course of action, deregister that license key and register it again from the wordpress dashboard? Do I need to download all the files to have a backup? Is there any chance of losing content?

Many thanks again

Lorena
  • Thanks Bryan. But it's the same website. For some reason at the begining Bluehost set a temporary domain up (box5518.temp.domains/~humancc4) but now the right one it's working. But the license got linked with the temporary, which do not exist now.

So, do I have to go the dashboard, deregister the theme and then coy the license in the same field?

Apologies for all my questions but this is really confusing for me.

Have a good day.

Lorena