remove or change footer from theme

How do I remove or change the image and address in the footer of my theme?  I can change the copyright and added my social pages but want to remove the other images.  Thanks Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 8.50.29 AM

Comments

• Hi,
    All options of footer are in:
    BeTheme > Theme Options > Footer.

And please always attach a link so we can check it out. It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

Thanks.
  • Hey, I have a similar problem.
    I picked a premade design (carpenter) after buying the betheme, and I´ve had my troubles going back to blank..

My footer is still from the carpenter design, and i cant edit it! Dont have anything for it in my Theme Options / footer

There is a logo i dont want, text i dont want etc.. Where can i edit the damn thing??

• Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks