Seriously, Still No Page Revision History?!?!?

I noticed that the website I've been working on for over a week had most of the page attributes set to "Portfolio".  I casually went through and changed them to default, and clicked the update button.  I did this for over 30 pages.  I went to test it and all of the pages were blank minus the fancy headers.  I thought, "Oh, no problem. I'll just go to the previous page revision and restore them all." -- much to my chagrin, THERE IS NO PAGE REVISION HISTORY IN BeTheme!!!  You have got to be kidding me!!!  I spent over a week writing this website and now it's all gone.  Just like that, a week of my life and a lot of hard work gone. So angry!!!

There has to be something I can do to restore the pages.  I've been continuously working on it so the last back up was a couple days ago.  Even then, I'll need to rewrite almost the entire website.  The only thing support says is "Muffin Builder doesn't work with page revisions". That's a joke, right?  How could a theme so robust be missing one of the most important features of WordPress?  I'm about to go drop a one star review on this theme.  This is huge. How could it not be addressed?  

Even as I type this I get a little notification on the bottom left of my browser saying, "Draft saved at 4:43pm" --- seriously.  

Comments

• Hi,
    we understand that this is very frustrating but it is not really our fault. We know that the revision would save your work but for now they are not possible.
    Please contact your hosting provider and ask for a backup. Most of the hosting companies keep a week old backup for each domain you got. This is really the only advice we got.
    thanks

• This is an absolutely ridiculous answer. Shame on you guys.