Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Featured image size and header on blog post

Hi guys, a couple of things....

Firstly, I can't seem to get my blog featured image size to change. I have tried adjusting the sizes in the theme options and regenerating the thumbnails but it doesn't seem to change. Any ideas? I am looking to size at about 1240X480.

Secondly, I have a header space that I don't know how to get rid of, its black and ugly. Any ideas please? Thanks.

Lastly, the blog title is above the picture, Any ideas how I can get it below the featured image without underlapping the menu at the top?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi thanks for your reply.

If you have a look at the post here http://coursemateapp.co.uk/app-2/golf_club_push_notification/ I have removed the header but your layout now hides the title underneath the menu.

If I cannot place the blog title under the picture, is there a way to move the whole page down a bit so the blog title is not under the menu? Also, can I centre the blog title?

RE point 1, I mean the actual size of the feature image, I want the image to be as wide as the margins.

Many thanks!
  • edited June 11
    I don't understand, you can see the problem - the title of the post is underneath the top menu.

Also, can I have a solution for the size of the featured post picture please? Thanks
  • I have now hidden the title...
  • Hi, thanks, I have done that and put the title back onto the blog but it is still underneath the menu.

Any ideas please?

Thanks for the CSS BTW

• Any help on this one please?
  • I have done this!
  • Very odd, I have sent you a new message with a new password, let me know how you get on, thanks
  • Okay, so I sent you my details for assistance but I have had nothing back, can you please update me on the above, thank you.
  • Can you let me know what the custom CSS is please? Otherwise the blog on my site looks poor, thanks.
  • not sure what that was supposed to do but it didn't seem to do anything!

Let me just confirm the following:

I am using a fixed header
    Blog titles are appearing underneath the menu header

The CSS you gave me does not seem to do anything. Cheers
  • BTW it does the same with portfolio posts too.
  • Cleared everything, it doesn't seem to be working for me!
  • Tried other browsers too, nothing!
  • Sorry, I am not understanding what you want me to do with the CSS, your picture does not show where you placed the code.

Remember, some of us are not experts in CSS and need very specific guidance, thanks.
  • edited June 15
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hi, your pictures do not show :(
  • Okay, my custom CSS did not have the backslashes, so I didn't have any to delete.

It looks to me like you are not looking at the same thing as me, that is why I gave you the login to my backend.

My Custom CSS currently looks like this, inside the theme options section:

body.minimalist-header.header-fixed:not(.template-slider) #Header{
    min-height:90px !important;
    }

.page-id-385 .post-excerpt {
    display:none !important;
    }

.swpm-login-form-register-link {
        display: none;
    }

.image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links { display: none; }

.page-id-283 a.responsive-menu-toggle { display: none !important; }
    .page-id-385 .zoom_box .desc { display: none !important; }
    .page-id-385 .zoom_box .photo img { transform: scale(1) !important; }

.single-post .section-post-header .single-photo-wrapper.image .image_frame {
    max-width: 100% !important;

.single-portfolio .section-post-header .single-photo-wrapper.image .image_frame {
    max-width: 100% !important;

.image_frame:hover .image_wrapper img, .image_frame.hover .image_wrapper img { top: 0px; }

.single-portfolio .image_frame .image_wrapper .mask { display: none !important; }
    .single-portfolio .image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links { display: none !important; }

.page-id-385 #Header { min-height: 0px !important; }
    .page-id-12571 #Header { min-height: 0px !important; }
    .page-id-12576 #Header { min-height: 0px !important; }

@media screen and (max-height: 575px){
    #rc-imageselect, .g-recaptcha {transform:scale(0.77);-webkit-transform:scale(0.77);transform-origin:0 0;-webkit-transform-origin:0 0;}
    }
  • Okay, I am not getting this at all, are you certain that you are looking at my website? According to my browsers, there has been no change in anything to do with this at all. Single blog posts STILL have their title under the header menu and no matter how I mess around, I cannot get it to sit under the menu in an organised way unless I use a classic menu instead of the fixed menu, which is not ideal.

I can get the header space to show but it is black, which is of no help at all. Is there a way to have this header space in white?

Thanks!