Header Top Bar - Background position version 20.9.5.1

Problems with the version of the theme Betheme 20.9.5.1

Hello, we're having trouble again, referring to the top header bar, the menu position is scrolling in the loading of the website down the logo.
* Problems also loading sub-menus are not appearing (configured normally, to appear on the website).
* Customers area also not visible on the website, (it is set up normally, was appearing and now disappeared and we could not see more)

** We need an urgent solution, desperate customer with the situation!

Domain http: // excelenciamed.com.br

Waiting for feedback asap!

Comments

• Hi,
    Your menu should be positioned good after the loading, if you set up Align Right in BeTheme > Theme Options > Menu & Action Bar > Menu > Options.

Please disable all the plugins and refresh the cache.

Thanks.
  • Good Morning!
    The option is enabled to allocate the menu to the right normally.
    It is not working, the menu in addition to not positioning itself correctly on the right side automatically, the sub-menus are not appearing. These are all configured correctly, such as sub-menus!
    Unfortunately I believe it is a bug in the theme, since I have already done an analysis and I have refactored several processes in an attempt to solve the problem, but it is still not working! Surely this latest version 20.9.5.1 is in trouble!

* I need to solve it as soon as possible for my client!

Regards,
  • Hi,
    we checked and there are not theme bugs. The issue lies somwhere in your plugins/custom scripts
    Please disable all plugins and scripts you implemented to the theme and clear your browser cache.
    thanks
  • Hello .. Good evening!
    My friends, following I did an update of the Theme Betheme for the version 20.9.5.2 in day 2018-06-26, time 21h40!
    With this new update, more different problems happened now!
    The main menu disappeared from the preview, I already did test, I disabled all installed plugins I cleared the cache of my browser, I did several more tests!
    We are unhappy with these updates that are coming as the theme betheme twice in versions 20.9.5.1 and now in version 20.9.5.2 is coming bugged with problems !!!!!! ??????

What is going on???
    Because my client who made the purchase of the theme is discontented and very much!
    It charges me a definitive solutions!

I would like a solution with urgency from you !!!!!

Follow link from the website again, for visualization, (the main menu of the header with the last update disappeared totally, and I can not make it appear at all !!!!!!! ??????)

• Hi,
    Everything is ok.

Please clear your cache.
    Thanks.
  • hi, I think I have a similar problem with my site - the top menu is lost 
    can you check this...
    Yesterday was all ok with this site.
    thanks 
    joe
  • Hi,
    There is a few issues in console.
    Please disable all the plugins, refresh cache and try again.
    Thanks.
  • Hi Pablo, totally crasy - it was the google analytics code in the theme seo setups.
    i deleted it and the site was ok!

• Glad to hear that.
    Can I help you with something else?
    Cheers.