Image placement screwing up on mobile devices.

Hi, I've got a section on my homepage wich is divided in halfs. On one of them I show a picture and on the other half I show some text. On computer it works perfectly as shown on the first screenshot image

But on mobile the image gets cut in half when it should get resized to fill the screen. The second screenshot shows how it's seen on a smartphone:image

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi. The page is http://jimenezortodoncia.com/main the issue I'm talking about is in the home page.
  • Hi, you have few HTML errors, fix it up.

Use this Custom CSS code and tell me if it's ok

body.page-id-15 .vc_custom_1529590766456{
    background-position:70% 0% !important;
    background-size:cover;
    }
    Thanks.
  • hi, thanjk you for your help however, the image is still getting moved, I want the image to show the face of the woman, so it should always display the center of the image (in small screens the face gets cut in half in spite of being resized to try and display as max as the image possible). The way I did this is puttin the image as the background of a 1/2 column then setting a defined pixel height as the main element of the section (just in case this info helps you sort the problem). Thanks.
  • Please fix a HTML errors first.
    Thanks
  • Hi, I'm not getting the errors you're telling me about, can't find them.
  • 1) This is somewhere near form.

2) You have to add to this picture(column with picture) CSS class
    I can't do it, because every time you save it changes class.
    background-position:center
    Thanks
  • I'm checking on that HTML, however the code you provided me doesn't seem to work, it still does gets cut like it was before the CSS code.
  • You have to declare a Custom CSS Class in this picture, because everytime you save your Visual Composer, your image container is changing his ID (http://prntscr.com/jzu6h6)
    We cannot add/change CSS code because of this.
    Thanks.

• Oh, I see, I'm sorry I tried doing that, as you see in the images, however the changes are not taking place, chrome inspector shows me that the class has been applied succesfully, the images refer to the custom css section of the theme options, visual composer options and chrome inspector:
    imageimageimage
  • Hi,
    Please use this CSS code.

.mface_section > div.vc_column-inner{
    background-position:center top !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Thanks, a lot, that fixed the issue.