Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Slidung Header doesn't fit to Boxed Layout

Hi together,

I created this side today (www.tiehen.eu). But, I don't now the reason, the sliding header is shifted to the left side. Before I built the side I installed the pre-build site Barber 2. Can't say if there can be the source of error.

Comments

• edited June 26
    Perhapt this other problem belogs to the first one. Under "options" I tested several values with "Boxed Layout | Side padding", but without any effect.   

Thanks for help.

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Oh, sorry, I set it to "unter construction"-mode. The screenshot is from the real site. I selected the first split menu-header with the logo in the middle. The sliding header is still shifted.

What ist CORS? Do I need this? What's the disadvantage?

Boxed layout works, thanks. My fault :-(
  • The site is in "under construction mode" and I can't switch it of!
  • There is a margin of -5 but I don't know where to set it to zero. And I don't know where the -5 gets there...

• Perhaps it has something to do with the former installed pre-built-website? Is it possible to set the betheme to zero without deleting the content?
  • But when I use it, all is deleted!

I built a lot already. There must be another way!!!
  • That is what I've done.

But there must be a way to get the sliding header right in the middle. Please look on the screenshots again. There must be a way to get the margin of -5 away.