Muffin Builder Broken on My Site [Muffin options solved]

edited March 2015 in BeBuilder
Hi - I've been building a site and Muffin Builder is broken.  I just have a simple one-page scrolling site.
Whenever I try to add a new section it breaks everything below - the site is xxxxxx    .image

I don't have any additional plug-ins installed - and when I tried moving sections around in Muffinbuilder it would jumble them all up.

Unfortunately, with MuffinBuilder, there is no revision history - so my entire site (a lot of work for me) is broken with no way to retrieve a functioning editor.  Please help, I'm on deadline.

ALSO:

My PHP memory usage is low - just 19.55MB of 128MB
  • PHP Version : 5.5.22 / 32Bit OS
  • Memory limit : 128 MB
  • Memory usage : 19.55 MB
and max__input_vars was set to 10000
and post_max_size to 64M

If I try to add anything any new sections on muffinbuilder and publish, they just disappear from the MuffinBuilder backend visual editor, i.e. it doesn't save anything new.

The error codes on the output page follow:

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/25/d503564464/htdocs/futurecross/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4441

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/25/d503564464/htdocs/futurecross/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4444

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/25/d503564464/htdocs/futurecross/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4447

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/25/d503564464/htdocs/futurecross/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4450

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/25/d503564464/htdocs/futurecross/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4485

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/25/d503564464/htdocs/futurecross/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4496

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/25/d503564464/htdocs/futurecross/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4522

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/25/d503564464/htdocs/futurecross/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-functions.php on line 4527

Thanks

Comments

• Below are my confirmed PHP settings - I've followed all the threads about raising these values and have done so - but it has no effect in MuffinBuilder not allowing me to add any additional elements to my page.  I can add to other (sample) pages on my site - but my longer single page scrolling "homepage" will not allow any additional sections, etc. 

Core
    PHP Version 5.5.22
    Directive Local Value Master Value
    max_execution_time 1000 1000
    max_file_uploads 50 50
    max_input_nesting_level 64 64
    max_input_time 1000 1000
    max_input_vars 10000 10000
    memory_limit 128M 128M
    post_max_size 100M 100M
    upload_max_filesize 75M 75M

• Oh - I'm not sure sure what happened here - thought I left a follow on comment.

THIS IS SOLVED.

IF you are a Be | Theme and 1&1 customer you must place your changed php.ini file NOT JUST in the root directory of your domain, but in the subfolders too (i.e. wp-content, wp-admin, wp-includes etc.) as the file will only change your settings for files within the directory it is placed, NOT the subfolders.

Thanks - I don't have to abandon this theme.

CLOSED.

This discussion has been closed.