Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to get and import XML file with demo content?

edited May 2014 in Files & images
Before you can get xml file for theme you need to get purchase code for item and your nickname from Themeforest (please remember xml downloader form is case sensitive and if your nickname is for example: NickName then exactly the same one must be pasted into Themeforest username field). Your purchase code should be also pasted/copied without any empty spaces or anything like that. So the best way to do that is copy purchase code from "Downloads" section from your Themeforest user panel and paste into simple text editor (ex. notepad) and then check and copy into XML downloader. If you're wondering where you can get purchase code, image below will explain you everything:

For download the XML file with demo content please at first go to page http://themes.muffingroup.com/xmls/

In next step please select a product for which you need xml file (in this case please choose Be|theme). Also please paste your themeforest username and purchase code. After that just click "Download" and your file should start downloading.

However if you are not able to get XML file from our xml downloader, then you can send us pm with question about xml file for your theme, using contact form on our profile's page http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup (right bottom section). After that we`ll send you file with dummy content ASAP (usually it takes less than 24 hours).

When you got this file on your computer you can import it into your wordpress (please import this file only after installation nollie theme). Below video will explain how to properly import this file.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Not working. Tried on two different web sites (online with siteground host and local with wamp server). With siteground host it´s don´t even import. No errors are displayed it just don't works.

In my local machine some content is imported but with a lot of flaws (like revolution slider shows nothing), no posts and lots of things.

The control panel is beautiful but very limited, i can't even change the header image (only colors). 

• edited May 2014
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello MG I am having this issue trying to upload the XMLS File...

Import WordPress

Sorry, there has been an error.
    This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number

Thanks
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Dear Support,

Where can i get the zip file for the sliders?? unable to trace that in your XMLs zip file.
  • I could use Revolution Slider. It is not active. It's asking me to enter Envato API Key and Purchase code. 
    How can i solve the problem. Thank U.
  • The information has been helpful but I can't seem to located the BE|Theme for the newly added resume. Any advice?
  • edited June 2014
  • Hi

I just check the the revolution-slider-demo folder. There just four .zip folders ,named blog,homepage,item-portfolio,splash. Which one is the .zip sliders.

Thanks!
  • edited August 2014
    Where can I get the complete package.Because I didn't see any .zip folders in the revolution-slider-demo folder.

Thanks.
  • edited August 2014
  • Hi when I try to import slider I get following message:

"importing slider setings and data...
    Error: Wrong export slider file format!"

Can you please help me?

• Thankyou for the help Muffins
  • hi guys,

I download betheme-xmls but I I dont see a demo "BeCarRental" in XML. Where it is? 
  • Tried importing the demo content both ways. Neither has worked. 177 demo media files do appear, but the pages and posts do not. Also, the Car Rental homepage, the template we want to use for our homepage, is not on the list! Please help.
  • Well, we now have many of the pages, but the "Car Rental" template still doesn't appear in the homepage options, and the contact page does not import...
  • Why does no option for the menu option "transparent" exist in my theme, but it appears in your documentation under demo content (http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#1-click-demo)?
  • Got the demo content moving, but the Car Rental theme still doesn't exist, nor can I create it manually, because "transparent" doesn't actually exist as an option in the theme as advertised...
  • will remain for my 5 star valuation but I ran into problems on the import of all the demo because the file was too heavy and it was a matter of parties and also I check in the documentation and everything went perfect
  • edited October 2014

• Hi, i need your help i use betheme and i just download bewebdesign demo, but i ve a problem with revolution slider demo, i haven t the slider he don t find it and i don t know how to create same style of slider in full width and the layer full width and height, do you now if they are a documentation to create same revolution slider effect please ?
    thanks