Custom Fonts

Hello, i need to upload several custom fonts. Is there a way to upload more than 2?
Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    By BeTheme you can only add two fonts.
    If you want to add more you have to add it through custom code, but we do not support it.
    There are too many thing that could go wrong - if you still want to do it, read about font face in google.
    Thanks.
  • You mean two different font families? Or can you really only upload two weights? For example, I would like to upload the Barlow with 7 different fonts weights. How is this possible? Thanks
  • You can upload only two types of fonts. I mean, if font have few weights, one weight of font = 1 font.
    If you want upload more than 2 types of fonts, please use the @font-face rule.

Thanks
  • To be GDPR compliant, I have to remove the Google fonts as utlilized directly through Google..
    The BLOGGER2 theme uses 2 fonts in varying styles throughout the site.
    If I interpret your prior statement correctly, I can only upload two styles of any given font.
    How is this supposed to work? Are you planning on changing this anytime REALLY soon?
    The May 25th european regulation (that affects ALL commercial websites throughout the civilized world should not have come as a surprise?
    I did pay for a pre-fab theme as not to have to get involved with any CSS programming - if this does not get resolved, the theme is pretty much useless to me in it's current form...

Thanx in advance for a speedy reply.
  • We do not have any plans to increase amount of the custom fonts in BeTheme, but if you would like to see this feature, please post it here:
    We really appriciate this.

The CSS code to upload new fonts is not very advanced, it's just a copy & paste to be honest.
    Cheers.
  • edited January 2019
    Hello, i also decided for Betheme, because I have no know how in Css programming.
    The EU-GDPR force us to install the google fonts local on the website. I use Roboto with 5 weights!
    How should a css look like, when i try to install the fonts with 5 weights local.

E.G. like this
    @font-face
    {

font-family: myRoboto;

src: url(/fonts/roboto-v18-latin-italic.woff);

src: url(/fonts/roboto-v18-latin-regular.woff);

}

and do i have use the "font-weight" in the CSS

BR Torsten
  • Hi,
    You have to use new @font-face rule per font, font-weight.
    I mean:

@font-face {
    font-family: myRobotoItalic
    src: url(/fonts/roboto-v18-latin-italic.woff);
    }
    @font-face{
    font-family:myRobotoRegular;
    src: url(/fonts/roboto-v18-latin-regular.woff);
    }

Remember to include these codes in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    Thanks