Theme capabilities.

Hey guys. So ive purchased 2 licenses of Be Theme because i do feel its a very well developed theme with excellent functionality all around. That is based on the two sites ive used it for and so far i am really happy. Ive purchase many themes and BeTheme is certainly my go to. I do have some questions regarding continuing with more licenses and what i am looking to do.
I would like to build a community site for local music talent specific to a particular genre. I would like the site to have memberships (free) for local talent to register and upload their music to share and in the future available for purchase. So i require member registrations, profile builder, accounts, etc.....I also require an integrated player for music uploaded by members for the community. I would like to include affiliated marketing or woo for direct purchase of products or functionality for vendors to sell related products through the site.
soundcloud, beatport and more integration would be a key asset.
Is BeTheme capable of all of this? Is there a service BeTheme offers to develop a custom theme in collaboration? Please include pricing for addition licences as i already purchased 2 and would like to continue using BeTheme for additional sites.
Thanks.

Comments