Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

A strange modification not authorized (Betheme Version: 11.9+WordPress 4.8.7)

For some time, the head of my website has changed without me doing anything. In addition to changing the graphic style of the menu, your "BeTheme" logo appeared to the left of the home button in the upper left corner! Because? What happened? How do I remove this annoying intrusion?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited July 10
    The site is online, sorry, this is the url: www.fondazionemontedomini.com
  • edited July 10
    It seems that my logo has been replaced by yours automatically. Also I do not understand the presence of this additional black background that serves as the background to the menu and stands before the site header. I never put it, how can I remove this background and restore the original situation? Why did all this happen?
  • unfortunately my technical support is on leave all month. Is it necessary to perform this update? And will all custom theme settings be lost?
  • edited July 10
    What do you mean for a fresh copy? where is located the latest version of the theme for download it?

• edited July 10
    I renamed the folders of the old version themes in betheme-11.9 and betheme-child-11.9 then i upload the news version of the both themes in the theme folders of the site. Is all done but nothing changed, the black background is always present and my logo  isnt loaded

Now the new version of the theme ask me to register the license.... I put the purchese code and the validation said is Invalid!

• edited July 10
    I do already how i said i cant register the theme anymore cause the THEME REGISTRATION answer me Invalid purchese code. Read my last answer with message screeshot

Can you help me sir? What i wrong?
  • Ok thanks i want use the tool then i tell you the situation.