Background color menu

Hi!

Several days before, i was able to have the menu with background color (white) and header red, but now i don´t have the menu (http://s569412443.mialojamiento.es/: inicio, quienes somos, productos, etc) with white background... We´re several person write on the page, and now i can´t find which is the problem... can you help me please? Thank you!!

These are all the css on the custom css&JS Menu:

#Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle {
    color: #ffffff;
    background-color: #ffffff
    height: auto !important;
    padding: 11px 20px;
    right: -10px !important;
    top: 8px !important;
}

#Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle span {
    line-height: 0 !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 740px){
    #Wrapper #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle {
        right: 30px !important;
        top: 30px !important;
    }
}

.header-stack #Top_bar {
  background-color: #c10000 !important;
}
*::selection {
  background-color: #f15928;
}
body.header-stack:not(.template-slider) #Header {
  min-height: 185px;
}
@media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) {
.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a {
  color: #fff;
  background-color: #fff
}
}
.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-menu-item > a, .menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current_page_item > a, .menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-menu-ancestor > a, .menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current_page_ancestor > a, .menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.hover > a {
  background: #f15928;
  border-radius: 0px;
}
.header-stack #Top_bar .logo #logo { padding-bottom: 0px; }
.header-menu-right.header-stack
}
    #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu > li > a { color: #000000; } #Top_bar .menu { background: #fff !important;}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    #Top_bar .top_bar_right { display: none; }
}

#Top_bar .top_bar_right_wrapper { display: none; }

.icon_box .desc { padding: 0 20px; }
.icon_box a.button { display: inline-block; }

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
#Top_bar, #Action_bar {
  background: #ffffff !important;
  position: static;
}

.header-fixed #Top_bar #logo img {
background: #c00412;
}

Comments

• If it´ helps, this is what i mean i need... :(image
  • As we see, you got a lot of errors in your css. Please fix your mistakes in css because this is the reason why any css under the place where mistake is, does not work.
  • :( Can you help me telling me what is wrong please? or what is the correct code to do what i want please and i´ll find the things that goes wrong with it? The other person who wrote it, is imposible to find...
    :(

• You got many of errors. Please check closing and opening brackets. It's hard to show you them all. And because this is your custom css, you must sort it yourself.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Ok... so.. then can you tell me what is the css for your theme to show the menu like the image please, i´ll fight to fix the rest. Thank you
  • We are not sure what is the css because your current css is broken and until won't be fixed we are not able to check it from our side. We bet that you got it already (as you mentioned in the past everything was working) but because you did mistakes, it does not work. So until you won't fix your css (we meant brackets in wrong places) we won't be able to have a look on it. If you don't know where mistakes are, please contact with your website developer.
  • ok, i was able to talk with the person who did it and is fixing it. thank you