Visual composer components

Hi guys,
thanks for your support so far.
I am trying to use visual composer and I have couple of questions:

1. I can't see all elements of Visual Composer. Within settings I have checked all components to be visible under administrator.
When I activate different theme (Woopress) I can see these elements. I have attached the screen shot that shows the elements (the one I can't see are with visual composer logo)

2. I am not able to have wide width when I use visual composer elements. I have selected everywhere "wide width" but I am getting boxed.
Does visual composer not display wide as Muffin builder?image

Comments

• Hey,

1. What elements you don't see exactly? Please explain.

2. If you mean full width sections, then it is not possible with plain VC plugin. This was already explained on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/1165/full-width-parallax-backgrounds-visual-composer
  • If you check screen shot, I can't see elements with Visual composer logo, starting with "Product Categories" "Brands", "Mega Search Form" etc and ending with "Products"
    I can se these elements by using another theme but when switching to BE I can't see it. I made sure that all options under Vusial Composer >>> Setings >>> Adminstrator are checked.
    This is really important as I can insert "Product Categories" as an element showing as menu. By Using Muffin Builder I can do this only by using sidebar and Woo widget (but that means I have to run it through sidebar which sometimes is not what is needed on the page).

Just a suggestion: Do you have any plans to include any elements that will work with Woo commerce
    into Muffin Builder? WE can only work with sidebars and Woo widgets at the moment.

• Ok, you're right. This happen because plugin is bundled into theme. If VC is bundled into theme, then some options must be disabled in accordance to author recommendations. If you don't want to use plugin bundled into theme, you can disable it under Theme options > Getting started > Premium plugins section.

At this moment we do not have any plans to include items from VC into Muffin Builder because we got lot's of other features in queue that must be done first.