Header height

Maybe I am missing it somewhere, but I wonder where I can specify the header height for pages with no slider (static image).

Comments

• You can do this within custom css only. You want to make the same header height for all pages or each page should have different height? Please also send us url to page/pages where you want to do this and we'll tell you how this can be done.

Thanks!
  • Same height for all pages except the main (home) page. Of course, if there is a way control it it individually that would be great too.

Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide a live link, I am editing things "behind" another live theme before I switch it over, so any time I work on it I have to switch to maintenance mode...

I am using the child BeTheme - if you could tell me where to edit the CSS for the header height I should be able to figure it out.
  • So until you can not provider link, we are not able to give you css. Because without seeing code, we have no idea which css will be the best in your case.
  • This is one of the pages where I need to manually adjust the header height: http://blog.angisullins.com/?page_id=2212

Or perhaps can it be set to where it resizes proportionally for responsiveness and automatically shows all or most of the height  - just like Revolution Slider can do?
  • To increase header size on this page, you must use below css:
    body:not(.template-slider) #Header { min-height: 350px !important; }
    But this section won't be responsive as rev slider because this is css background and it's technically not possible to do this.
  • Thanks for your help!