Link to Page 2 of WooCommerce shop not working

edited April 2015 in WooCommerce
Hi there

I'm in the process of building an online shop and have added 18 products so that they now go over two pages. When I click on the "Page 2" link at the bottom of the page, it is a dead link and does not go anywhere or show the extra products on page 2.

Could you please assist?

Thanks
Carla

Comments

• Hi Carla,

this could be related with permalinks. Please check under Settings > Permalinks section if everything is ok. Before this, we recommend to deactivate all extra plugins because if you got some, one of them could be the reason of your problems. Also you can give us url here to page where this happen so we can have a look on it.
  • Hi guys

Thanks for responding. I've had a look at the permalinks and everything is set to default. I haven't added any extra plugins as I've only just starting building the site but here's the link.

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Thanks
    Carla
  • As we see, there is something wrong with WooCommerce settings. We recommend to check all shop settings.
  • Ok thank you, I have had a look at the settings and I haven't yet changed anything so still not sure what's wrong. Maybe I'll request support from WooCommerce then if there is definitely no connection with the theme?
  • Please maybe send us private message with access to your dashboard and link to this topic and we'll have a look on it.
  • Have done, thanks guys